We offer job placement services for registered nurses wishing to apply for the Schedule A green card.
To qualify you must:
- Hold a nursing degree or diploma
- Hold a nurse licence from the country where the degree was obtained, AND;
Prove one of the following:
- Have a certificate from the commission on graduates of foreign nursing schools (CGFNS), or;
- Hold a permanent, full and unrestricted licence to practice professional nursing in the U.S state where you intend on working, or;
- Have passed the national council licence examination for registered nurses (NCLEX-RN) by the National Council of State boards of Nursing.
To apply for the Schedule A green card visa you must meet certain criteria. Please contact us for more information.