Student Visa

We offer two options for student visas:

  • For students who have been accepted to an approved institution
  • For students who would like us to find them a school in their program of interest

If you have not yet found a school, Taraz can help you find a post secondary institution that best suits you. We review post secondary institutes (universities, colleges, etc.) to help you find the best education possible. We than send you a short list of carefully selected schools for you to choose from. After this process Taraz will apply for both your school entrance application, student visa, and study permit.

In addition to post secondary institutes, we also offer these services to those entering both high-school (grades 8~12), and elementary school (preschool~grade 7).

Additional information

Some student visas allow you to work on campus, eligibility is on a case to case basis. These visas can also bridge into permanent residence. If your program length is less than 6 months, you should apply for a Tourist Visa. Student visas are not required in this case.

We understand selecting a visa and the process it implies can be a complicated task. We can help you decide which visa best suits your needs. For more information on pricing, or for more information click the link below to contact us.

Latest News


Lottery For Sponsoring Parents and Grandparents

Effective October 13th, the Government of Canada will implement a lottery system for sponsoring parents and grandparents. There will be a three week window for those interested in this program to submit their applications of interest. Following this applicants will be drawn from the lottery to be able to apply for a sponsorship. Those chosen will have 60 days to apply. In addition these spots have been reduced from 20,000 last year to only 10,000 this year, with the remainder added to next years intake of 30,000.
International Studynon

Canada to Loosen Border Restrictions

Canadian Government will be changing its restrictions on international student entry into the country. Plans to reopen the borders to international students.
Spousal Sponsorshipnon

Faster Spousal Sponsorship

There's good news for those apply for spousal sponsorship this year. The IRCC announced on September 24th, that they will be increasing the amount of decisions made to 49,000 by the end of the year. This means 6000 applications processed per month by December.